Friday, December 4, 2009

without you,

i miss my friends so badly. i miss texting with every single of them. i miss being with them. i miss joking around with them...

sigh... in a very hours this house will be full of people because wanchu's is having a barbecue party. well actually, this house is already full with people. people as in ayahchu's nephews and nieces. they don't quite bother us but yeah, they're here.

i don't know actually what to do but I'm currently addicted to reading eclipse. I'll probably continue reading this when Kelly comes back from her piano's lesson. so yeah, practically its a full packed house currently.

oh and yeah, i am happier without you being anywhere near me. i smiled the moment i woke up because you were no longer in my mind. i don't need to care about someone that doesn't care a bit about me.

so yeah, just so you know... I've gotten OVER you and i am glad about it.

cause without you, i live it up a little everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home