Sunday, November 22, 2009

-

I've seen this photo before but it was a long time ago. so yeah, currently our friendship is tight-er than JoBros pants. i don't get why they have to wear tights. it disgusted me, sometimes. i was talking about JoBros. but thanks to them, this quote was 'invented'.

"how about this time, you jump then fall sweetheart?"

all the things around me are messed up perfectly not the way i wanted. its because i haven't been paying much attention on the things i should. I've been playing with the time a lot. I've been completely out of the box currently. plus, i realized that i haven't move on yet. sigh... i cant believe that i haven't, why haven't i, is it that hard? i want to move on and let it all behind, never looking back at the pain. omg, pain.
oh yeah, i so want to watch New Moon at the cinema! seriously excited. i probably watch it when i get to KL. I've made plans with kak Yani already <3
so yeah, i don't know what to write.
sigh.
I'll edit probably.
or just post something new afterwards.

toodles -___-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home