Monday, November 16, 2009

heart, mind & soul

"Safiyyah has definitely lost her mind,"

today, i am not quite myself today. i started this morning with sneezing here and there, tissues in my hand. i slept with opah because i was so damn tired last night and i dont even know the reason. then i went to school, looking like myself usually but my mood was completely different.
as i arrive, i saw nabeehan and i was like, "NO WAY! HE'S HERE! I DONT WANNA DO IT!" i was screaming inside. luckily we didnt do it, the BBB was cancelled. but faqihah did do it to that specific someone and i actually cant bear standing there, i cant look at his face with a natural easy-going feeling. wan saw what was happening to me, anger was on me, i felt hurt looking at him. so wan dragged me out of the conversation as faqihah talked to him, lying about her feelings towards him.
thanks, wan :))
then we 'bang-bang boom' him and we went back to our work. he was with wan and i went back to read with ain. the other girls were gone, some were playing in the hall, running, hiding, laughing, kicking, sliding, jumping, pulling, pushing all over the place.
then something happened that made me totally NOT in the MOOD for ANYTHING. i stayed silence, staring at people, some looked scared, they didnt even dare to look at me... i ignored most of the people until like, right now.

especially wan.

plus, we are not going to text each other because his stupid phone is still having a problem so i find no time to apologize to him, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home