Monday, November 23, 2009

disappointed

So just give me one good reason, Tell me why I should stay 'Cause I don't wanna waste another moment in saying things we never meant to say...

i am so tired, i am breathless, i am so restless... i wished i knew nothing, i wished none of this would happen, i wished everything is like what it used to be. i wished i can travel back to the past and change it...
it is so boring, having to stay home and just sit there doing nothing much. i still wish me and my friends were at school, gossiping with one another, teasing each other. especially guys vs. girls. hahaha. memories. i hope the best for all of our future =D

so, a few minutes ago, i signed in at Myspace and then i checked the 'stream' and i saw a picture of a guy kissing a girl. sigh, budak-budak zaman sekarang. i just approved the friend request before, he didn't bother me much but seeing that photo, ugh.... sigh, what is going to happen to this world. people don't care about religion anymore, don't they know what our prophet sacrificed for Islam. sigh, i don't know what to say anymore. i am very very very disappointed.

I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain
i am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home