Monday, November 16, 2009

BFFs <33

I've been needing to tell wan about this freaking news but sheesh! his phone had a problem and could not send ANY messages, to ANYONE! isn't that just cruel! sheesh! this is so important, plus... i don't think i can tell him at school because it is kind of to 'public'. what am i to do... sigh.

she already found her 'love story', what about mine?
let it go, saf. you're not getting any.
why not? *sulks*
because its not the right time, you'll find yours, soon... promise.

wow! what's with the promises, man? ha ha. but i hope so,

since tonight i cant text with wan or anyone else... I'll be trying to be busy dancing with the stars in the sky, call me if there's anything important. make an appointment with my secretary and then, you can see me. HA HA. *dreaming*

it hurts so much that i can see it right in front of my face that he likes her. he doesn't like me anymore. well, i knew this was going to happen someday but i wished it wasn't near this week, or her! she is like my close friend, how can i stand looking at her face while knowing that you guys like each other. thank god, wan, ain & keah are on my back. i am so lucky =) having them as my best friends. i trust them 100%. others? not that much.... sorry... i want to forget about my 'unidentified' feelings towards him but i couldn't throw it all away. but i followed wan's advise, slowly and steadily... the feeling's slowly fading away but sometimes, i still remember about it... i cant really stand watching him or her for a long time, it makes me hurt. hurt badly, i tell you.

gah, i am such an EMO! but wan wouldn't let me call myself an EMO~
he says it is normal for me to be upset about this... sheesh!
you're one great friend, wan =)))))

toodles :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home